Monday, May 14, 2012

Thong Liner Launch

Give your period a little love!

Summer is coming and we will all be barely there! Now The Crazy Elephant will be too with our new line of tear drop thong liners. I have never used thong liners, but after trying out my design (because I am not about to let them go untested) I have to say they are super comfy! That was certainly a peasant surprise! They are made the same way our classic peanut pads are and are always high quality and fast shipping as are all of our items. Here is some customer feed back on them:
"I am very pleased with my liners and pad. The bottom fabric really does keep it in place all day, the top fabric is absorbent and dry. Very thin for an everyday panty coverage. Plus the seller is really easy to get in touch with, I will return!"
I love when my customers are happy! You can find the thong liners and all our other goodies at thecrazyelephantboutique.com!
They even come in a pair...one to wash and one to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment