Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Graphic Set

TCE Avatar
Last night I set to work on one of the bigger projects in our Crazy Elephant remodeling project, the graphic set! Adam came up with the concept and I realized it. I am really happy with the way it turned out too. I did a banner, which you may have already noticed, a mini banner (etsy's banner size is dreadfully small and hard to work with), the avatar, and business cards. To think, a year ago we were a children's boutique still trying to find our niche and now we are going strong as a pad shop, but we still have some goodies for the kids too. Here is a peek at the new graphics...
Etsy variation banner

Full banner
I ordered the business cards last night and they will come in about 2 weeks. If you want to see what they look like, you will just have to place an order when they come in. I can say that they will stand out, these will not be your same old business card!

No comments:

Post a Comment