Monday, June 25, 2012

Restocking

Sewing, sewing, sewing!
It has been a lot of fun restocking. My sewing basket has been stuffed since we came back from vacation, and not from lack of sewing. Adam has been helping me cut and has taken over the job of photography and edits. This means I have more time to sew and build up stock. This month has been a little slow with the shop having been closed for several days for our vacation. It has been kind of nice though because the shop was nearly empty after the Spring Cleaning Sale. The first week was al about getting the new bamboo pads listed and now that most of them are up I am working on restocking the heavy pads, since they keep selling almost completely out. I am happy I was able to get in some tissues and nursing pads too. Tonight we will be at it together again sewing and photoing so there will be more new listings all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment